- 40ml Irish whiskey
- 120ml freshly brewed, robust coffee
- 20ml demerara sugar syrup or demerara sugar, to taste
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Preheat a glass with warm water.
- Add the whiskey, demerara sugar syrup (or sugar), coffee and hot water and stir.
- Warm a spoon and (very) gently pour the cream over the back of the spoon to float on top of the coffee.
- Garnish with a light dusting of grated nutmeg.
- Finally, sit back and enjoy your homemade Irish coffee!
We Recommend :
- Use slightly whipped cream to ensure that the coffee and cream don't mix.
- When pouring the cream, use a large spoon to spread the cream evenly over the top of the coffee.
Warning: Please make sure you have 6+ products to display in the slider, otherwise widget won't be displayed