|Brand||Aran Woollen Mills|
|Measurements||Available in sizes XS to XL|
|Composition||Made from 100% Merino Wool|
|Care Instructions||Dry Clean or Handwash Only|
|Country||Minimum Spend for Free Delivery|
|Ireland||€50 or more|
|UK & Northern Ireland||£60 or more|
|Europe||€100 or more|
|USA & Canada||$250 or more|
|Rest of World||$250 or more|
|Country||Normal Delivery Time||Cost|
|Ireland||5 to 7 days||€6.00|
|UK & Northern Ireland||5 to 7 days||€10.00|
|Europe||5 to 7 days||€12.50|
|USA & Canada||10 to 14 days||€15.00|
|Rest of World||10 to 14 days||€20.00|
* For personalised items such as engravings please allow up to 10 additional days for delivery. Check full product description for more details.
Click and Collect In-Store
** NOTICE: **
Our Click and Collect service has been temporarily suspended due to store closures as part of ongoing COVID-19 containment measures.
Home delivery remains available.
When ordering online from houseofireland.com it is possible to choose to collect your order from our Dublin City centre store at:
114 Grafton Street,
How to Collect In Store:
- Place your order online
During the checkout process you will have the choice of standard delivery or click and collect.
- You will receive an email for order collection
After your order confirmation email, a second email will be sent to you informing you that your order is ready for collection.
- What to bring with you when collecting the order
Please bring a copy of our ‘Your order is ready for collection’ email (printed or on device) along with a form of photo ID or bank card with your full name on it.
- Visit the House of Ireland City Centre store
Collect your order within 14 days. When arriving in store please ask any member of staff to direct you to where to collect your package.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can someone collect my parcel on my behalf?
Yes, someone can collect your order on your behalf. They must bring a copy of the ‘your order is ready for collection email’ as well as their own photo ID.
Is there a collection deadline?
Please collect your order within 14 days of receiving your ‘your order is ready for collection email’. We will email you a reminder that your order is waiting for collection after 7 days. After 14 days your items will be returned and we will refund your purchase. Please note it can take up to (3-5) working days for your account to be credited.
Where in store do I collect from?
The location of the Click & Collect collection point is our House of Ireland city centre store. The address is:
114 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 NH21
Ask any member of staff for help upon your arrival and they will direct you to where to pick up your order.
What time can I pick up my order?
You can collect your order from anytime during our opening hours. The hours our city centre store is open can be found here.
Please use this size guide as a reference when selecting your size from our website.
Size & fit can vary from brand to brand so please use it as a general guide only.
WOMENSview in cm
|USA||2 - 4||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16 - 18||20 - 22|
|IRL / GBR / AUS / NZL||4 - 6||8 - 10||10 - 12||14 - 16||18 - 20||22 - 26|
|European||30 - 32||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52|
|Bust (inches)(cm)||30 - 3276 - 81||32 - 3381 - 84||34 - 3685 - 92||38 - 4094 - 102||43 - 46106 - 117||48 - 53119 - 135|
|Waist (inches)(cm)||22 - 2456 - 61||24 - 2661 - 66||26 - 2966 - 74||30 - 3475 - 86||35 - 3989 - 99||39 - 4499 - 112|
|Hips (inches)(cm)||32 - 3481 - 85||34 - 3585 - 89||36 - 3991 - 99||40 - 44102 - 112||45 - 49113 - 125||50 - 56126 - 143|
Mensview in cm
|Neck (inches)(cm)||13 - 1433 - 35||14 - 1535 - 38||15 - 1638 - 40||16 - 1740 - 43||17 - 1843 - 45||18 - 1945 - 48|
|Chest (inches)(cm)||35 - 3789 - 94||38 - 4095 - 101||40 - 42101 - 106||42 - 44106 - 111||44 - 46112 - 116||46 - 48117 - 122|
|Waist (inches)(cm)||27 - 3068 - 76||30 - 3276 - 81||32 - 3481 - 86||34 - 3786 - 94||38 - 4095 - 101||41 - 43103 - 105|
Childrenview in cm
|Children||12 - 18mths||2 - 3yrs||4 - 5yrs||6 - 7yrs||8 - 11yrs|
|Height (inches)(cm)||30 - 3376 - 84||38 - 4196 - 104||43 - 46109 - 117||48 - 51121 - 129||52 - 60130 - 162|
|Length (inches)(cm)||10 - 1225 - 30||13 - 1533 - 38||16 - 1739 - 43||18 - 1944 - 48||20 - 2549 - 64|
|Chest (inches)(cm)||18 - 2144 - 53||22 - 2454 - 61||25 - 2662 - 66||26 - 2866 - 71||28 - 3271 - 82|
|Waist (inches)(cm)||16 - 1740 - 43||18 - 2044 - 50||20 - 2250 - 56||22 - 2656 - 66||28 - 3270 - 82|
Check the Size Chart and see which measurements help you get the best fit. Please note that individual body dimensions vary. If you are in-between sizes you may prefer the next larger size, but follow your own fit preference (snug fit vs. generous fit).
** Bust: measure across fullest part and across shoulder blades
** Waist: measure around natural waistline
** Hips: measure at widest part
** Chest: measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
** Neck: measure around your neck just above your collar bone, putting 1 finger between the tape and your neck
- LMRon 10/19/2016Bought this in cream and navy at Belfast City Airport... Absolutely love them both...fab with jeans... So soft and cosy.... They make winter worth it...
- PJNZon 4/19/2016This merino cardigan is top quality and very soft, so comfortable to wear. It is very styilsh and looks great with a long dress or skirt as shown in one of the photos. I plan to wear it when visiting Sydney's Opera House over my Marimekko dress for "My Fair Lady" directed by Dame Julie Andrews - more 65th birthday celebrations for me!
- RhodyRedon 1/5/2016This sweater is absolutely gorgeous -- I got it in green and wore it for the first time yesterday and got compliments all day on it from pretty much everyone I saw. The sweater is very warm, soft, and well made in addition to being just beautiful. House of Ireland also has by far the best pricing (I comparison shopped before buying), and with free shipping to the US as well I am really happy with this purchase. Highly recommended,